Bonjour


Welcome to my humble page..

Stories of love ,life, anger and rage..

What i feel may not always be true..

So i leave the comments to you..

#Thanks for visiting my Blog Page.

#Your feedback and comments are important for me.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Three Starters

I was having lunch with my sweet friend. We had ordered three different kind of starters with something to drink. It was our conscious decision just to eat starters that day. It made the lunch different, something out of the ordinary. So we ordered , all of them from different cuisines.

Our discussion ranged from giving advice, taking advice and other such irrelevant open ended thoughts. Every discussion as if negotiating a new path or road. Some turned towards the "right" and some just left. Eating,imagining and talking, three of my bestest hobbies. At that moment i realized that :

Life has given me many starts, few good ends and some bad ones that I haven't accepted.

It made me realize how important "starts" in life were. In a way "starts" were life itself. Imagine a life without "starts", it would be a life without change, knowledge and definitely without fun. Whenever you start something new ,you find a new part of you. I wouldn't even consider end to be necessary.
Why does anything have to end ?
You must realize that when you decide to end a chapter ,in a way you are opening a new one. Your conscience will always make you learn from an end. Even though you decide to end something, it really doesn't end until you stop completely thinking about it. From my experience that can never happen, cause we humans are not made to do so. The memory will remain , the best we can do is to stop feeling the pain and enjoy its gains. Even religion tells us that our spritual journey continues even though our physical entity expires.

What about the three starters?

Well why woudnt i accept all the starts (or starters)? After all they are adding to the story of my life. Only if i start can i know if my story mixes with anyone Else's. Had i not gone for this special lunch i woudnt have got the idea to write about such an important aspect of life. Although the three starters did come to an end, but I believe that they started a thought and created a memory which makes them an unending experience.

But,Where are we going?
Do not ask! Ascend, descend. There is a beginning and no end. Only this present moment exists, full of bitterness, full of sweetness, and I rejoice in it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment