Bonjour


Welcome to my humble page..

Stories of love ,life, anger and rage..

What i feel may not always be true..

So i leave the comments to you..

#Thanks for visiting my Blog Page.

#Your feedback and comments are important for me.

Monday, February 13, 2012

The chronicles of a love struck Boy


I am one of the most fortunate guys as love struck once for me and i hope to keep it that way forever.

Sheilu I dedicate this piece to you. It is a recollection of the special moments that we share together even after getting tied in a special bond called “Marriage”. It’s because of you that I got to have these special moments. You made a difference in so many ways that I didn’t think was possible. You made me laugh although I was in deep trouble at work. You made me realize that “A simple life well lived” is far better than “A life racing Baboons (people who are materially motivated)”. You introduced me to the term “US” (together) (not as in United States). All songs have meaning now and life is running on beats I have never heard before. These days it feels like the songs sing back to me, that’s how wonderful you are.

Earlier during my stupidity days (who does not have them?), I always used to wonder what love is like. I was trying to find its meaning by watching and understanding thousands of Hollywood and Bollywood films. I even thought that The Matrix was actually the Titanic of the future. I really thought that Matrix was a love story (how stupid, for all those who still think that it is a love story please wake up :) ). I was a boy who was confused and perplexed by the actual meaning of love.
But some of my questions are still there, How can this word Love have a meaning if its scope and boundaries are not fixed? It can be a miracle drug, it can be a one way road to self destruction, it can be a place in peace and it can also be as exciting as a rollercoaster. It definitely is not the meaning in the dictionary (which is given below).

Love: A profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.

Read the above meaning carefully, do you not agree with me? Do you not agree that the boundary of the word Love exceeds its meaning?

I finally understand that those movies were not special neither were the songs, they were just a medium to uncover the thoughts that were lying hidden even from me. Whenever you appear in front of me, those thoughts and feeling just race to my mind which I convey to you in an eye glance of silence. This “LOVE” word itself stirs a lot of emotion and that is what makes it so special. Every individual has a different way of expressing their emotions hence image the magnitude of difference in expressions of Love. I myself would like to see the expressions of 6.8 billion people when they say the words “I love you” to whomsoever they say it to. I know that not everyone admires this feeling, but I am sure that everyone has felt it in someway or the other.

Love has given me something that I did not have before, a mental place which I feel my own. It has given me a feeling of enlightenment that I have someone who will wish the best for me no matter how turbulent the situations in life gets. The air is different around you, so calm and serene. It is what I say a dream inducer. I do not know why I dream when I am close to you and cant when I am away; it is not that I am a different individual while I am away.

I do not care if the Valentine goes commercial or industrial (in the near future) , I would celebrate each such day because whatever it is , it gives love an expression and to feel that expression is love itself.

Thank you for opening the gates of paradise for me!!

Ready to mention in a whisper or shout out aloud: I LOVE YOU!




3 comments:

  1. wonderful way of explaining love...... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love is a rollercoaster as life is. It changes its meaning at different points of time in life. The best thing is that it has inspired the writer in you as it did in Tulsidas. Ha-ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anonymous : Thanks for the comparison ;) , there are few things in life that never change just for example .. you may redecorate your house but you never plan on changing the pillars .. you build your world around few things.. I agree that essence of pillars may get forgotten but the fact they are pillars can never be changed.. ;) ... and for everything else there is mastercard hahahaha

    ReplyDelete